This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.



Medical Certificates

Patients will not usually need to get a sick line from the Doctor for the first week of any illness. Self-certification lines (SC1) are available to download from the Inland Revenue website or from job centres

If the illness lasts more than one week, the Doctor will usually need to see the patient before issuing a certificate.

If you need a private certificate, there will be a charge for this.

Health and Social CareThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website